The MTS Book Fair has kicked off! The School Library is currently set up as a bookstore today, Tuesday, November 14 until 5:00 pm and tomorrow, Wednesday, November 15 from 12:00-5:00pm.
Book Passage has supplied us with many wonderful reads. We have something for everyone in the family! You may pay by cash, check or charge. 15% of the proceeds come back to the school. The students' wish lists are available in the library. If you can't stop by, you may shop at your local Book Passage and mention MTS through this week. It's a great time to start your holiday shopping.
Parenting books recommended by the Head of School, Andrew Davis:
- Susan Cain: Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking
- Michael Thompson: Raising Cain and Best Friend/Worst Enemies
- Lythcott-Haims: How to Raise an Adult
- Chip Wood: Yardsticks
- Ana Homayoun: That Crumpled Paper was Due Last Week and Social Media Wellness
- Leonard Sax: Boys Adrift and Girls on the Edge
- Carl Pickhardt: Why Good Kids Act Cruel